1. Understand how the library’s mission and service strategies are linked to the built environment and how the physical infrastructure can enable the delivery of excellent services.
2. Learn basic architectural concepts and design thinking approaches that will help you effectively communicate with the public, elected officials, planners, architects, and contractors.
3. Learn how to determine the short, medium, and long-term library space needs for your community and gain insight into how you can help “future-proof” a new or expanded/remodeled library.
4. Explore the processes that will enable you to right-size component functional spaces and to determine how these spaces interact to optimize the library’s ability to deliver quality service.
5. Explore strategies that may enable you to take advantage of a variety of funding opportunities for your project ranging from winning a referendum and grants from governmental agencies to attracting significant non-tax revenue from donors, foundations.
6. Gain insight into the challenges of implementing a building project ranging from selecting a site and determining how much parking should be provided to navigating the bidding process and providing oversight of the actual construction process.
You will be invoiced the registration price of $600 per person.
There is a limited number of twenty registrations for this webinar series.
The three webinars in this series are scheduled to take place at the following times:
January 19 @ 12:30 – 3:00 PM EST | 9:30 AM – NOON PST
February 2 @ 12:30 – 3:00 PM EST | 9:30 AM – NOON PST
March 2 @ 12:30 – 3:00 PM EST | 9:30 AM – NOON PST
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.